Click Click =)

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Crazy ME

Yeah, I'm crazy....
I've got a 8.45am class in 7 hours time.. and i gotta get up at 6.45 to make sure i'm early for class..
I wanna eat MCD....
But knowing by the time i snooze my alarm and get up, it will be just nice for me to reach college and sit in the class...
Good too, can jsut skip MCD which is expensive and fattening..
Haha..
I'm very sleepy, but i'm lazy to sleep
It's raining outside...

It's APRIL fool...
Reminds me of MY GRANDMA's birthday again...
2nd time of not celebrating with her..
She loves pandan layered cake....
I miss her so much...
Writing thisnow make my eye teary....

Hope i won't get fooled by anyone tomorrow...
Those days when i was small, younger..
We used to fool each other saying "there's a lizzard on ur shirt"
cockroach... hai...
Those were the days lar...
And seriously whoever tries to fool me using rats will SERIOUSLY get a slap...
I HATE RATS....
NooOOOoooooo

I miss my grandma.... I want her back....
i want her to come back...
NOT AS A soul/ghost/spirit definitely....
I don't dare see one....
She is/was the best grandma EXCEPT FOR one thing/incident...
Haha.. but no regrets grandma... YOU WERE TRUE....
and i'm sorry for getting angry with you that time..
MY FAULT...I was a FOOL....

Okay everyone...
April FOOL...
Nites....

No comments:

Click Click =)