Click Click =)

Friday, April 23, 2010

Call me CRAZY

Yeah... I guess i shall just call myself crazy from now on...
Assignment due in the 26th... no idea i mentioned this date how many times)...
Guess, A&A and CIFA,CIMA CW wasn't THIS hard...
Better than what I'm going through now..
Not like i rather go throught that two CW again.. but surely feeling better than this....

So why am i calling myself crazy is because i only miss my bf at NIGHT... itupun when it is MIDNIGHTS...
So tell me, am I CRAZY???
I dunno why...
Not like i don't miss him in the morning or afternoon...
Okay, i think i just found out WHY( while writing this post)....
Because when it's midnight i know he is sleeping and i should not disturb him...
SO that's y i MISS HIM LIKE CRAZY now....
Morning, and afternnon, i can call him anytime.. sms him.. or maybe go out and meet him..
but NIGHT???
my dad will shout at me...

Did i tell you what happened once???
There was this ONE morning that he told my dad we shall all go to temple together (my dad asked him)
so he said okay and he was suppose to be in my house at 3 in the morning...
So me being a good gf... told him i'll fetch him and I MEMANG WENT...
3 am in the morning... sneaked out of the house.. (without my dad knowing)
Took the car, went all the way to his house and brought him back to my place...
My dad thought he drove over or his dad sent him over since there was no car here...
Mum was the culprit... we were talking about the police stopped me (i think wrote the post some time ago)and she said it in English... OMG...
I was like "ouch"... secret bocor...
Then dad made noise about it is so dangerous for a girl to go out so late.. (he thought it was night when i was coming back home after dating.... until mum said in the morning and i told him the whole story)...
Hai... so you see... i can never go out in the night.. because if he gets to know.. i sure kena again....

Arrrggghhhhhhhh..... i'm suppose to do my CW...
HOW CAN I FINISH IT IN THIS CONDITION???
I miss him so MUCH.....
I'm gonna tear again.....
aaaarrrghggggghhhhhhhhhh

IM CRAZY
IM CRAZY
IM CRAZY
IM SERIOUSLY CRAZY........

No comments:

Click Click =)