Click Click =)

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

BIG Bomb

Someone said they hate my FONT...
Omg... what is wrong with ARIAL??
I like it....
Just love it okay.. FOR NOW...
Will change it pretty soon....
When i get bored of it.... hehe

Assignment DONE...
Exam coming soon...
and now they are asking if we wanna postpone FINANCE to AUGUST since someone went and complained about the syllabus is not completed....
Haiyoh... SO SI KUAI MA FAN LOR....
Wonder why they wanna do this last minute....

Monday went out with a friend at night and i got this SIAO happy news....
Jo told me that he did not tell this to the other girl yet...
But later on lar....
Why am i happy because Jo knows that i hate this girl so much...
And i told him that if THAT ever happens, I must be the 1st...
Fine not the 1st also, never make me the last lar....
So i'm not the last and she is not the 1st to know...
wahahaha...

Today class as normal.. Mr.S could not stop teasing me..
hehe... Not like i'm happy, and seriously, sometimes i get so annoyed that he gotta keep calling using FRUIT names.. because i'm always with a packet of fruit..
hehe... 1 day mango, then tomato, then guava, and thank to WING, from guava he changes to HONEY DEW...
I hope i do well for his paper... yea and ALL THE OTHER PAPERS TOO....
i know i'm surely gonna pass CIFA, AUDIT and SFM, (even if i'm asked to sit for the paper now) but CIMA & FINANCE, i'm like SO DEAD....

Gotta seriously start my revision starting Thursday...
No more hanky panky shyt...

My case study for SFM is out...
It's about this COCA-COLA's acquisition in China....
i hope i understand what ever that is written there...
read 2 page already...

My eye hurts so bad....
Haven't been sleeping well since i started my Finance CW...
Now continue with exam.. kau kau mati this time......
Can i PAU my exam???
But no money lar...
hehe....
WHEN I BELIEVE I CAN, I CAN.....
Self motivation... hehe.....
Learn to think positive...

I started this DEGREE thing, so i gotta END it now....
God bless me....
Muacks..... it's 12.40am... and this is when my craziness starts...
Missing my bf now....



Have i ever told you that you are the best thing that have happened to me??
Yeah, i definitely told you this....
Have i ever told you that I love you??
I definitely did.... not once, not twice....

I think I'll never stop if i continue with my Q's...
And Miss V... I'm happy we had CCF today... damn SEDAP.....
CHEE CHEONG FUN lar....

No comments:

Click Click =)