Click Click =)

Sunday, April 25, 2010

4.06 AM

I'm done with my FINANCE 1027..
The hardest shyt because i had to assume from SCRATCH...
know nothing...
Do and do...
Tunritin showed 2%..
GOOD...
Never gonna change it..
words also ngam2....
Better....

So now is the thank you part....
Thank to my bf...
My class rep...
YZ, Eddrew, Wing....
Orange, Jun, CK, Heong....
for all the things you people help..
to make me understand....

My dad for not asking me to sleep early TONIGHT...
My brother just came out and disturb me asking me to sleep...

So I'm DONE.....
Gonna re-format my lappie soon..
re download my MSN...
it's like stupid....

I tell u hor, if any1 know the path i took to finish my CW, sure will shout at me...
I do a little, then play game. then layan FB.. then see LINKS...
haiyoh.. that is me.. don't like to keep looking at the same thing for 1 whole hour....
Must relax...
Accourding to YZ it's called self reward system..
ahahaha....
and I'M LOVING IT... okie nites..
gonna play fb game awhile then tido... after Wednesday is REVISION... till i die again.....
MOST important is, i must thank god for everything.. =).....

No comments:

Click Click =)