Click Click =)

Thursday, March 4, 2010

What would you do??

What will you do if i tell you I'm dying in 1 month time??
Or maybe 1 day time..
Or maybe anytime soon??

What will you tell me?
Will you tell me that you wish we were closer?
Will you tell me you wish we could be friends (if we weren't)
Will you tell me that you hated me when i hurt you??
Will you tell me that you missed me when i did not message you??

Will you take me out and just tell me that "i am happy because you are my friend"??
Will you tell me a joke to make me laugh before my time is up??
What will you do??

_________________
We never know what's gonna happen tomorrow...
We wish we knew, but that will never happen..
So why be sad today....
I'm happy that no matter how sad or happy i am, i know the next minute I'll always tell myself that, everything will be for a reason....

If i ever hurt, or try to hurt anyone, PLease for god sake...
Forgive me...
I do not mean to hurt anyone..
Maybe the way i approach things is different from others..

To me life is easy..
If I'm sad, I'll do something to take it off my mind...

My new way of forgetting all this bullshyts in life is SWIMMING...
And i love swimming....It's fun... tiring and then you doze off to sleep.. =)

****
You sound so so so terrible...
I've no idea why...
You sound so hurt....
But i hope you are okay...

No comments:

Click Click =)