Click Click =)

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

somewhere over the rainbow

You must be freaking happy now...
Freaking = damn

I'm writing this post based on my own feeling towards some issues...
Anyone who terasa, please do NOT assume...
I hate to do assumption....
Ask if you dunno....
(hidden meaning post, skip if you don't understand)

Am just so bored...
Suddenly felt like being an asshole....

Dad was telling me in the morning that, this life is YOURS... you decide if you want to make the best out of it, or you make your life feel like shyt and then you ask god, please help me....
Never have i regretted any of my decision... I am one idiot who thinks about others (most of the time) and make my decision based on everyones interest...
Yeah.. I'm an idiot... someone hates me for being so "easy going"..
and having that "fuck it" attitude.....
Sometimes a decision might just hurt me.. make me sad, but if it means that the other person can be happy.. and others can be happy... what's wrong??

I like the way dad and bro was debating on what road to use to got to the bank...
Just when dad said "everyone can have different point of view on the same thing.. we reach the same place but we might just use two different way..."
Me and bro thought the same thing " we all gotta die one day.. just that we have different way to live our life and then DIE"...
haha... great mind thinks a like...
yeah.... you will be thinking i'm being lame right???
Die also so happy.....
Cheh... everyone also will die one day.....
So whats da big deal???
BLEK...............

please people.... Learn to be matured....
Don't always put the blame on others...
and the worst is to twist and turn a story....
i know this one person who is very good at it.
and i know this person for a very long time....
Even if you din do it, the person will say you did it...
damn... i hate people who can't see others happy..
all they do is think for themselves...

tell it on my face.. don't go behind and poke fire....
why do this kinda KEJI's stuff....

Oh.... most important is don't make up your own story....
because everyone knows the truth...
only you are dumb enough to not know the truth is widely spread-ed already...
Damn.. i hate THIS kinda DUMB people...

remember one thing....
what you do is what you get....
you sow good, you get good....
you sow bad, you face the consequence LOR...
Life is as easy as that...

we can be friends, but if you hurt me, i will forget you and be an idiot if you ever come close to me...
Angel is me.. devil is me too..
hurt me once, I'll say it's okay..
hurt me twice, i'll say maybe i owe you in my past life
hurt me trice, i'll say FO you dumb ass...
you are probably a bloody fk-ed up idiot who got nothing else do to that you gotta come into my life...

***********************************
You think you are so clever???
you are so wrong...
I'm the clever one who is just letting you win...
and if YOU try to be funny...
I'll make sure YOU suffer too with you......

********************************
Confusing??? just don't want someone to get my meaning...
This post is for me to release my tension...
If you don't understand.. skip this and read my other post..
THANK YOU

2 comments:

raj said...

wat u wrote is 99% correct..i sokong u

woaini_87 said...

terima kasih abang oi... haha... glad that you like it and posted a comment here..

Click Click =)