Click Click =)

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Say it again

How true can this be??
Am I blind??
or am I deaf??
Which one??
Some time being blind, deaf, and dumb can be just nice...
But seriously thank god I'm in perfect shape..
I don't wanna have any defects in any part of my body....
Guess i should just ignore anything and everything for NOW...

Saw Mr.Karnal waiting for lift too...
He said I look a little thinner...
Wahaha... i gave him that "are you sure look" and said, " you sure or not, some say I'm fatter(which no one said)"
He said, " yes yes.. compared to the other time i saw you"...
Haha... good good...
Even Wing and Winnie said i look thin in my dress for my cousin brothers wedding (soon to come)...
They had to double confirm if it was me.. because i took that photo without MY HEAD...
haha... knowing that my hair look so OUT..

Mr.V is always with his "English woman"...
I'm so used to speaking in Chinese with my friends...
Had to use English just because he was there..

Making plans for holidays after my exam in MAY...
I got no idea what I'm studying...
Gotta re-revise all the bodoh 5 subjects...
CIFA, CIMA sure die...
SFM 50/50
Audit 50/50
Finance DIE....

haha....
Tomorrow gotta go for 3 class in a row..
SFM, AUDIT and FINANCE...
damn....
I'm gonna fall asleep...
nites....ZZZZzzzzzzz

**************
All i want is you to be happy....
If you are, then I am..

3 comments:

kenwooi said...

girls are always happy when they hear the "you look thinner" phrase =P

IyouweBlog.com said...

kenwooi, i think girls will b happier when i say " u are so pretty!" or "i luv u" xD

nanged u,nang to read about BSMM National 1st aid!

woaini_87 said...

No No.. both of you are so WRONG...
not that I'm happy when people say i look thinner..
just that becoming thin is my AIM now...
haha... can't get any fatter than this anymore...

Click Click =)