Click Click =)

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Probably you were not meant to walk with me in this life...

There is so much i wanna write..
there is so much i wanna do..
there is so much.. SOOO much of things i wanna shout and tell you that you are not going through what you think you are going through...

You chossed this vacation..(to come to earth..)
You choose which path you wanna take...
Parents were your angel until you were 17 because You have to go to school
You had to sit for UPSR, PMR and SPM..
After that it was your route to take...

Why do you keep blaming others when you took the wrong route??
I wish i can shout at you..
Slap you if i can and tell you to stop blaming it on others...
I serously wish you would listen and not react to how you are reacting now...
I serously wish...
Everyone loves you...
Your friend.. you parents..
ME... yeah...probably i don't love you as what you think..
but as a friend... A good friend..
I really though you were a friend which i think you were until you decide to do whatever you are doing now...
Which i'm not very happy about either....
I know there i no way you are gonna listen to ANYONE...
Even your closest friend..
No way... you did not listen when i told you so..
YOU LIED TO ME when i confronted you....
Damn you...
Of all person you lie to me???
The one who caught you lying but just said YEAH YEAH.. it's okay although i know you were lying to the VERY MAX....
I knew i was correct...
Because i never went wrong...
NAH...NEVER....

I felt sad when i knew what you were going through.. but what you did??
You blamed me...
HOW DARE YOU??
How can you even think i was happy when i knew you were hurting...
TELL ME???

I hate if when someone said "why the hell are you always thinking for others"..
But you did not think me as "THINKING FOR YOU" when i confronted you...
I did not blame you for the mistake you did....
I DID NOT...
Because i know how it feels like...
I know...
Not that i don't know...
It's not easy to go through this...

So stop thinking that i don't care..
BECAUSE I CRIED WHEN I KNOW YOU CRIED...
I CRIED BECUASE I KNOW HOW PAINFUL IT FEELS
I CRIED BECAUSE I KNOW HOW HURTFUL YOU FEEL
I CRIED BECAUSE I KNOW IT WAS NOT YOUR FAULT
I CRIED BECAUSE YOU LIED TO ME WHEN YOU KNOW I KNEW THE TRUTH
I CRIED... AND YOU WILL NEVER KNOW BECAUSE I DID NOT TELL IT ON YOUR FACE..
and i never felt the need of telling you all this....
Because i do not need to add my PAINFUL feeling to you miserable life
JUST BECAUSE I CARE....

I know you never read my blog.... So i don't care...
All i wanted to do is express myself....
I am 200 words behind to finish my CW and then turnitin..
The mind had to run wild thinking of you...
I'm sorry if you thought i did not care...
SORRY.... (yeah, not like you are gonna read and understand)...

Probably you were not meant to walk with me in this life...
Till we meet again... Hope you will be fine.. =)

No comments:

Click Click =)