Click Click =)

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Opssss

Oppssss.... I did it again...
I know it was accidentally done...
But it is still not forgivable..

Tell me, what will you do when a guy keeps telling you he likes you..
But you don't wanna take another step forward..
And all you wanna do is keep the friendship...

He doesn't mind keeping the friendship, but he want to be with you....
TELL ME.....

Mr.S keep mentioning my name in class..
And he keep asking me questions that i don't know how to answer...
Did not give him my CW today..
will give him on Thursday...

Feel like skipping class...
College mates said they wanna go Karaoke on Thursday...
I'M GOING....
I wanna go and enjoy...
Just wanna enjoy and forget other things....

And G, you are just what i need now..
I mean the company...
Enjoy and enjoy....
No need to worry about anything else....

*****
I know its all wrong..
But then it seems to be so RIGHT...

No comments:

Click Click =)