Click Click =)

Friday, March 12, 2010

Jack Neo's incident

Source : jackneo

It's not easy for a couple to be in a relationship..
The word marriage/ married is not something you can think about playing out/cheating in the relationship..
I wonder is it true that all rich man would like to have second woman??
Third one if they think second women is not enough??
Jack Neo did it, Tiger wood did it...
They are all rich people..
Famous.. 
I'm not blaming the man only..
But WOMAN'S have you really thought about it that you are spoiling another couple's relationship...
What if there is a THIRD woman to spoil your relationship??
Have you thought about it??

I'm glad for Jack that his wife is standing strong on their marriage.. for the love they shared...

I know that girls population is like 5x more than guys, but that does not mean that you can take other people's husband..

Whatever is it.. we should just give this people's a chance...
We are all humans..
We will definitely do mistakes.. 
But never do the mistake twice...
You don't know when you will be facing the same situation....

8 comments:

durakhyar said...

how bout the others woman who did not hv their partner cos women is ++ than man..so sad to them..
myb cos of this kind of population of woman.. divorces is highest today..

just my opinion..^^

Kathlynn said...

this neo man is at fault. he has tried to hit on so many woman, its just disgraceful, even to a at-that-time underage girl!

woaini_87 said...

durakhyar- i rather a guy divorce his wife (meaning he don't love her anymore) and then the other woman can have him, because when you've got a wife, and you have an affair, it hurts your wife and other family members feeling too. they will be harassed by reporters (if they are famous) and relatives & friends (less famous).. So just imagine the pressure the wife have to go through.. if divorced, the wife can just say "it's none of my business and just carry on her life"..

Kathlynn - I'm not very sure about the "inside" story... but to what i know, he had so many other girls which it is his fault.. and now that his story is out to the public, lets give him a chance to change since the wife is willing to forgive him.. no point of us keep judging him and not giving him a path to live.. we never know what is our future like...

Let's just let them handle their own life and we take care of our own back... hopefully we never have to go through this situation.. =)

Wan Chee Hung said...

Hi woaini,
First of all, I would like to thank you for dropping by my site.
This Jack Neo fellow is in hot soup now. I agree with you that as humans, we aren't perfect. It doesn't take a perfect husband or wife for a successful marriage, but whether or not they are perfect for each other. Sometimes, those small little peccadilloes, those small little imperfections is makes a relationship real. I am not sure why tiger woods or Jack Neo have got this urge for other women.
Perhaps they married for the wrong reason to begin with. As for me, neither me or my wife are perfect, but we complement each other. I look forward to come back home where my children come running to me with excitement. I know that I have a home, and not merely a house to go back to at the end of a tiring or stressful day.
The delight of sharing the ups and downs with the other half makes me treasure my family so much.
Perhaps for a fleeting moment, man may have this uncontrollable urge for women purely out of lust, but having such behavior repeatedly shows that he isn't truly committed to the family. If you don't respect your wife, you don't respect your children as well.

J Generation said...

nice sharing~~
we should give people a chance to improve~
as, No Pain, No Gain~~
no one is perfect, but we're building up a better tomorrow with today's fault~ :D

woaini_87 said...

chee hung- i agree with you... neway he gotta take care of his problem now...
J Generation- yeah.. forgive.. but guess no one is gonna forget.. especially his wife..

Lynn said...

i honestly do not believe that a cheating man will totally insaf from that habit.
once a cheater always a cheater.
believe me. i know.

woaini_87 said...

Lynn- I believe you, but sometime we gotta just give them a chance...
No point harping on it and making them feel worst because they are already very miserable...

Click Click =)