Click Click =)

Saturday, March 6, 2010

I'm tired

Been swimming everyday...
Very good form of exercise...
Good way to forget anything and everything...
Cry also cry in the water....
No one need to know if you are crying...
RIGHT???

I hate to show the whole world i cried...
Red puffy eye...
running nose...
SUCKS...!!!!!

But i never really cried if that's what you wanna know....
I don't need to tell YOU...
I know you don't read my blog either..
So i don't care..
I can write whatever i want here...
No one's gonna tell you that..

Ikan is back...
Met up with her earlier after swimming for almost 2 hour while waiting for my cousin and her son....
Naughty boy..
but he is a good boy at certain moments...
Piggied him in the water because he keep coming behind me wanting to be piggied...

I'm so tired...
My night sleep's are the best...
All i do is jump on my bed and DOZE off immediately..

gotta start on my Finance assignment soon
Cannot be doing all the budgeted cash flow,balance sheet, income statement assumptions last minute...
I might just fail the paper if i do that last minute...
Even my lecturer is kinda annoyed with the course coordinator..

Guess i shall call it a night...
So tired...

Nites everyone...

3 comments:

kakchik said...

please don't cry anymore. red eyes are not that lovely to look at and you might get a headache.


from a sister: wo ai ni.

Jocelyn said...

i don't think it is possible to cry in the pool as crying will require a lot of sniffings and clearing of mucus that is running out from ur nose. So to stay in the water, u will need to hold you breath. So how are u going to sniff to cry in the water when u're suppose to hold your breath? :p

anyway, if there is anything that makes u sad, it is alrite to cry out loud. Nothing to be shameful about.

all human beings have feelings and it is definitely natural to cry to shed some tears when u feel down.

so cry ur hearts out, there isn't a need to hide.

alrite?

cheer up :)

woaini_87 said...

kakchik - thank you sister... i'm not crying anymore...

Jocelyn - hehe... stop swimming when you wanna cry.. stand at the pool side and cry and close your nose, just deep into the water.. then no one know.. thanks for the support.. =)

Click Click =)