Click Click =)

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I'm half way there

Yeah... Assignment again...
I'm there..
I'm almost there..
I think as long as my word count reaches 2700 words, then i'm safe....
3000 +- .......

All i wanna do now is just remember your words..
Nothing can fail me except for myself..
Yeah....
Thank you so much...
you were always there for me no matter what happens..
You will always be in my heart...
No one can ever take your place....

No matter where you are, what you are doing..
I just wanna say that, I miss you...
And i hope you are fine....
You will be fine...
I know that.....
Because i know there is someone who will be there for you....
I'll be strong....

*******
Thank you for your good thoughts....

2 comments:

G said...

you can do your assignment.dont worry. you be strong. i am here for you.

woaini_87 said...

G- thanks for being there for me...

Click Click =)