Click Click =)

Saturday, March 13, 2010

I hate KOPI-O-LESEN drivers

Was bored from the time i got up....
Wrote a post..
Then took my bath and went over to my mum's office...
What I did there was, EAT...
Help my mum type some 1000 word long letter..
Haha.. it was for some rental agreement thingy lar..
Not karangan.. I think since i don't like to assume anymore,
Therefore, i can never write a good essay.. Like that I JUST LOVE GOOD SMELLING PEOPLE..
Guess, i just won't get anything from it...

Then sent my elder sis to wash face...
I don't understand why people like to WASH FACE.....
i don't really like it...
Maybe once in a while okay.. but my sis is going every week...
Rich woman... cannot blame...

Sent youger sis to SEGi to hand in some forms...
Was craving for that MANGO WITH CHILLY POWDER & SALT..
OMG... i still wanna eat...
Ate two packet while driving home...
Was toooooo SPICY... but mouth was tooooo itchy.....

Now i'm going through the "after eating" thingy....
masuk toilet 7 times already...
Damn....
Elder was scolding me....
Ate that stomach cleansing drink, sumore wan eat FRUITS... that also with CHILLY POWDER...
"How stupid can you be"...
Haha.... what to do lar... it is so sedap....

Went to Ikano.. it was Sooooo JAM......
reached there around 9pm..
Kanasai betul....
According to a policeman which stoped beside us( we asked) he said "depan jam sebab BANJIR"...
OMG.. that kinda place also can flood lar...
Took jalan belakang....

Jalan2 in Ikano also my stomach "CHERNING"...(wad's the spelling ar??)
Gila duh...

The reason why we went to Ikano was because my cousin bro getting married soon.. must use nice baju..
So.. nak gi beli baju ler....
I think i test 3 baju..
all i rasa TAK OKAY..
but my sis said okay....
i wonder how lar??
tell me... how come i say not nice they say nice???
Bodoh Bodoh....

At last.. i bought 1...
What color??? I will tell you soon okay.
But it cost me RM 83.95 sen.....

Hate weddings...
wish i was only 10 years old..
wear what also no one to comment...

I think i was happier when i attended wedding when i was younger....
I used to use dress...
OF course... i was thin.. now fat.. wear what also i feel ugly...

So long since the four of us go out together...
Happy lar...
must do this more often...

Tomorrow also we will be going out...
happy....

********************************************
Regarding my title...
I seriously hate them..
They go slow on a fast lane...
They don't put signal light when they know the car behind them is VERY close...
They know that they are in the wrong lane and when you HORN them, they look back at you like you are at fault...

Wonder who gave them license....
Bodoh...
Kalau tak tau pandu jangan pandu..
don't iritate other people's life....
FO on the road lar.....

And do not think girls can't drive properly....
And never ever think to start a fight with the four of us in the car...
lagi2 if me and my elder sis...
haha..
INDIAN blood....
WHAT DO YOU EXPECT????

2 comments:

Click Click =)