Click Click =)

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Have you tried NOT blaming god?

Have you??
I know some of you will be wondering why I'm writing this,
Some might just think this post is bullshyt..
But I just wanna know if you have tried NOT to blame god but YOURSELF...

Why this post now??
Because today morning when my sis offed the aircond, i felt hot and i turned the fan without looking at it...
(the fan is right beside my bed...)
My finger went in the fan and it HIT my ponting finger...
There was no cut..
But now there is a small blue black mark IN my finger nail..

I was lucky..
And the first thing that striked my mind was "Is god punishing me for something i did??"
Then i thought again " i did not see where i was putting my finger, so it was my fault right??"
WHY BLAME GOD FOR MY MISTAKE???

Right??? Right?? Right???

My dad once talked to this guy.. a guy who believed in god A LOT...
He met in an accident not one time, not two time..
But he was lucky enough to not get hurt..
So my dad asked him "did you blame god??"
He immiediatly answered "NO"...
That is how much he love god to not blame him....

Wanna make it simple...
God is like a father to us...
If you always blame your father for your own doing,
Won't your father feel sad???
He give you everything you want, but you still blame him if he did not give you ONE thing that might hurt you...

Will your father think of hurting you??
Will he give you something that will hurt you??

So it was my fault for not looking at the fan, WHY blame my father up there???
RIGHT???

He loves us so much, but do we love him back the same??
God is like your father..
and all the human is like your relatives...
So why hurt each other???
(see, i'm diverting to humanity now)

So stop blaming god for anything and everything....
I love you GOD....

3 comments:

God said...

I am blaming god every second.

Careful Person said...

I second that though, that's not God you were just being careless.

PS: you just answered your own question. duh

woaini_87 said...

God- Why blame yourself huh?? haha...
Careful Person- I'm a bit blur here... care to explain??

Click Click =)