Click Click =)

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Hate it

Damn, i hate being blamed...
And the best part is I'm being blame about something which was NOT MY DECISION...
Oh my..
Just feel like shouting.. and just avoiding the person...

It so hard..
I can only express myself here..
I cant even say anything..
I feel like shouting...
Throwing all the hatred words..
ON THE FACE..
but i can't do it...
Can i??
I wish i could...

Sometime i wonder if i can RUN away from this...
I got a choice..
I'm just not running...
It might change everything...

Oh my....GOD...
Enough of being blamed...

I did not choose for you to ignore....
You made the decision..
DON'T FUCKING BLAME ME... YOU MADE THAT DECISION

I did not choose for the other person's reaction...
That person choosed it....
WHY BLAME ME???

Enough... i really feel like shouting and just crying and just dying....
come on....
My easy life is disturbed now...
I kinda hate it now...
HATE IT TO THE MAX

3 comments:

No said...

Let go of it.

G said...

yes just let it go. remove the people who disturbs your life. your life will be much better and u will be happier.

woaini_87 said...

No- =)
G- Yeah, i think the same too.. =)

Click Click =)