Click Click =)

Monday, March 1, 2010

Find no body else like me...



Woohoo.....
I love this song now...
FOLLOW ME please....
haha....

So been lazing around today..
Nah...
I'm so not in the mood to finish my assignment....
MR.S, can i postpone my hand in date????
PLEASE...............

Today is brother's birthday...
Happy birthday bro...
I love you.,....
BUT If you spoil my lappie, I'll still scold you OKAY.... =P
It's my life....
All my censored and uncensored documents are all in it.....

Mum's cooking dinner...
Calling no one...
Just US...
Bro said he don't wanna celebrate...
And mum said she will cook, since today is the 16th day in the chinese calender...

Arrggghhh....
A little restless...
Hate hypocrites....
They expect people to advise them and say that they will listen..
But they still go back to the same path and do the same mistake again and again...
Tell me how do we help this kinda people...????
And the best part is they keep saying "let me listen to another one person's advise"...
HELLO... if ten people talk you don't wanna listen, you think add another 1 person you will listen????

Wahahahaha...
G, you better stop your PERASAN case..
I really feel like laughing at you whenever you talk....
I like you as a friend...
And i love MYSELF ONLY....
No one else....

****
If you think this is what you want,
Then i'll just say GO AHEAD

2 comments:

G said...

i love myself too and you as a friend. for now.haha. :-)

woaini_87 said...

=P

Click Click =)