Click Click =)

Friday, March 5, 2010

Every beggining has an ending

I've been hiding from reality all this while.. Stupid of me right??
Guess i've got the guts now.. After so long?? Months?? YEAH...
Now is the time...
Can't wait any longer..
This is the only way to express my own feeling...
Can't be telling it to anyone...
Why publish it??? MY BLOG.... okay???
Satisfied with my answer?? MY BLOG
**************


For the past few months, things been changing... Tell me about it...
Without you days were not that good.. But we still kept in touch, we are still friends right??
I know there's something wrong, but you refuse to tell me...
And i don't wanna force you...
You seem miserable which makes me feel miserable too..


But guess, it's time to let go..
You think that I don't know the reason..
But i guess, I'm clever enough to know... (which i THINK i am very sure of what the problem is)
You seem to distance yourself, but we still talked...


Loving someone is easy...
Like i said LOVE IS SIMPLE and EASY...
But Hating someone you LOVE is hard...
Please do not distance yourself from love...


I will not hate you if you tell me the reason...
And i am very sure you will find happiness if you can tell me the truth...


Being a third party in a relationship sucks...
Though i know i am NOT the third party, but it feels like it...
So F the feeling OKAY....


I'm just gonna throw the feeling away...
Say whatever you want, i believe in my own instinct...
I never go wrong... Never went wrong in the 1st place


If GOING away means happiness to you, i will say go ahead...
Do not wait for anything...
Waiting does not help..
It kills....
It's hard to fall out when you fall hard


There's no point keeping a heart which is not meant for you..
Right???


I'm not angry... just a little sad.. Yeah...
Don;t ask me why...
I will surely be okay.. Nothing will stop me from being okay...
Someone gotta get hurt, I'm willing to be the ONE..
I'm one tough person...
That's for sure....
Suicide will NEVER by my choice..
Not my cup of tea lar.... =P


Go ahead.. I'll be fine...
Blessings for YOU....=)

************
It seriously feels better after writign this.
I don't care about what others think because happiness is what ALL of us are looking for...


Be sure to take care of each other.. =)






4 comments:

rainbow said...

I admire your courage. i'm glad suicide is not even your option. i have known people who qould cry/plead/beg/would give up everything/hurt themselves just for the other person to respond to them..but the other person clearly doesn't care. Isn't love supposed to come naturally and not by torturing ourselves? stay strong...you have taken the 1st step which is always the hardest..brighter days are ahead. Love only someone who truly loves you. Many people claim that what they do is in the name of love...but really, these people don't know what is love really all about.

G said...

i agree with rainbow. you should love someone who truly loves you & again i am confuse with your last line. 'be sure to take care of each other'. haha. i am calling you later and you are going to tell me all about it this time. Who's this mystery girl lah?

Rabia Sensei said...

Don't worry. I'm sure you will get through this difficult time. I bet you can! I'm sure you can. I know the feeling. I have been trough it. Only the time can heal the pain.
Don't worry. There is someone better out there for you. Be strong...

woaini_87 said...

rainbow- yeah.. after so long i had the courage... it was a tough one.. but somehow i managed my own feelings... and i believe not everyone know what love is... Love is suppose to come naturally like you said... we should not force love..

G- spoke to you last night.. feeling better day by day with you beside me.. =)

Rabia- Mr. right only comes after Mr. wrong... Will always be strong.. =)

Click Click =)