Click Click =)

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

can you watch tv without the volume ON???

I wonder what was i thinkign when i wanted to write that TITLE for this post...
I would have screw things up and get another round of scolding...

So class canceled again...
Wonder when is he gonna replace all this class..
My CW turnitin report for CIFA & CIMA was 10%..
Good...
My 1st attempt which was last year (1st cw) was 28%, 2nd time was 14%...
Lecturer said they couldnt delete some dunno what and there were some complication with turnitin, so they decided to extend the date line from our last turnitin date to 31st MARCH 2010...
So now is 3rd attempt (2nd cw) 36% (wahlau...) 4th time was 16% (1% extra) 5th attempt 10%.. GENG...

I'm so happy but this means that i gotta start with my FINANCE CW.. due on the 26th of APRIL...
Exam starting on the 10th of MAY...

SO DEAD... no idea what I've been studying for the pass 9 months...

My ideas only comes during midnight when everyone falls asleep but looks liek i gotta start sleeping early..
I don't wanna go through shingles AGAIN...
It is very annoying... (shingles only comes when ur immune is low)
So i assume that not enough sleep means immune low..
Haha... Why i say again is because MAYBE 6th sense.. haha.. i feel there is small little bumps on my stomach skin.. and its a little itchy....
I dare not scratch.. i dun wan my skin to look like it was burnt...
EEEwwww cant take ugly skin on my own smooth skin now....
1 month back i was suffering from this... NnnnOooooooo..... can't go through it again....
Must sleep early... 10pm straight to sleep??? OVER... 12am should be just fine....
can't sleep with noise in the hall....
Everyone watch tv like they are deaf...

I like how my sis commented on the way i watch tv...
I can either watch tv without sound or not watch the screen with volume
Haha... flexible mar.. most important is i must know the cast...
Just imagine watching tv... doing cw... and also helping my mum fold the paper gold for prayers... GENG...

Puji myself too much right???
Okay okay...
that's all for now...

No comments:

Click Click =)