Click Click =)

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Boom Boom Boom

I am not afraid of being lonely.
I'm not afraid of going shopping alone
I' not afraid of watching a movie alone
But i'm afrid of losing people i love..
Exspecially poeple who came into my life..
Make a big impact..
Then they gotta leave without saying goodbye..

My uncle did that...
My grandmother did that....
Moments we shared, can never be turned back..
I cannot just click rewind to bring my grandma back alive....
Was siting alone in the bus...
Mind was blank and all of the sudden my mind was all about my grandma...
Damn.... eye was teary....
Bloody touching tamil song was being played..
that made it worst....
Had to distract my mind immediately..
Crazy ar???
People will be thinking wad happed to this girl...
and worse, i was sitting right at the back...

crazy lar....
And i seriously miss my grandma...
I miss her SO SO SO SO much.....

Winnie brought baby tomato's to class...
Ate and ate...
Mr.S said raw lady finger is good for memory...
But i like it fried with SALT... yummy yummy
Guess no other class eats in CLASS like the SEPT intake...

Mr. S said my CW is good..
Haha...
But Mr. P said i lack of many points...
Neway i still gotta do changes and add more words to make it better....
HAVE TO.....

***************
I know your sis will be okay.. so why worry???
He will be there for you.. Have faith in him... =)

4 comments:

Nadya said...

me too. im scared losing d people dat i love n care

woaini_87 said...

yeah.. its sad especially when you shared so many good moments together..

raj said...

i already loose la...

woaini_87 said...

wad did u lose ar?

Click Click =)