Click Click =)

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Been MIA for the past few days.. like four days???
Been told the truth and was trying to digest every part...
The truth and the lies....
From what i hear then and now...
The good and bad...
The black and white...
The left and right...
haha.... I'm insane...
Sure??
Nah nah... Knowing the truth is fun...
At least I know i was right all along...
No one fools me...
wahahaha.....

What i did?? lets re-cap a bit..
Monday was a boring day.....
All i did was sleep and sleep.. and eat and eat...
FAT... haha....

Tuesday went for class...
Homework... Coursework...
Damn siao... So much to do, but so little time...

Wednesday went for class too...
Until 6pm then went for SUSHI ZANMAI in lowyat with college mates...
So happy....
6 of us ate for RM 120.75...
Average RM 20 per person but i only paid RM 17...
Valerie ate the MOST...
She wasn't full and wanted to order again and again...
Haha... she paid the biggest share.. RM 32++

Then went to Starbucks since Raj wanted to get his hot coffee..
Realy no idea what was the name for his drink..
I got myself a donut....
Been liking sweet food more than salty...

Love melons... haha...
The yellow one.... Is that called melons?? any extra name in front of MELON??


And this what i love most....
Haven't been to this Starbucks for a very long time....
The very first time "WE" went out together...
The very same spot...
 
Hehe..... OMG.. how much i love you THEN and NOW...
Haha.... now that i see this place, the feeling just comes back...
The things we used to do together....
OMG... I'm so in love NOW....
I wanna hug and kiss you right away....
(please do not go and tell him you saw this on my blog...)

Today's class was normal nie...
Was suppose to leave early since we(college mates) said that we wanted to eat MCD the next morning (discussed on Wednesday)..
Was waiting for my mum to get up 1st.. but slept... did not hear any sound....
Only got up around 7.30... (was suppose to meet up at 8)...
Madness.. reach college at 9.....

I'm very sleepy now..
My eye hurts for some reasons....
Gonna sleep...
Nites....
 
AND.. I LOVE YOU.... muacks muacks...

Click Click =)