Click Click =)

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Proper post

Okay..
I haven't been really writing a proper post for the past two days...
Has been staying at home for the past 1 week..
Only last yesterday i steped out of the house..
Went for lunch.. VEGE...
No meat and seafood... sad sad...
Nevermind.. indian VEGE always taste nice...
RASAM.. yummm yummm...
hehe...with MORU....to cool my body...

Then went to temple in the night...
WHY the sudden??
Mr. Handsome ask me to follow him there..
So that was what i did...

Dinner which i only ate vege...with rice...
No photo...
Hai.... my blog has been photoless...
What to do... No photo...

Today all day at home...
Tomorrow's gonna be a busy day with MR nice...
haha... He's been so nice to me lar..
What to do.... Nicey Nicey....

Food today was fed by dad and bro...
Gembiranya....
My right arm is paining now...

Shall stop here..
Nights nights.....

No comments:

Click Click =)