Click Click =)

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Payback time...

Mr. K..
You are such a good person..
You made sure everything i wanted in life i get...
And even if I want and you don't to give me..
You tried to make me understand.. but NO..
I know that sometimes i try to go against you..
And you always forgive me..

Sometime i forget about you..
I'm Sorry...
But i know that you will never forget me...
I'm sorry for forgetting you...
WAIT... NO.. i don't forget you.. just that when i'm too happy, then only i forget to remember you...

Now that you are gonna leave me which is not fully leaving me..
YOU GOTTA MAKE ME SUFFER so that i remember you forever...
Oh.. MR. K... why had you to do this to me???

Do you know that I am suffering now??
Mentally and Physically...
Is this how you want me to be???

OH GOD...!!!!!!!
Save me from all this trouble please....

So coming back to MR.K...
just remember that all i ask is happiness and nothing else...
If I've ever hurt you.. PLEASE forgive me....
I don't wanna make any promise to you because i know I am capable of breaking my promise....
So MR.K.. and please tell Miss R if i have done anything to hurt her...
ask her to forgive me too...

I know you are reading... so don't pretend that you are NOT>...

2 comments:

IyouweBlog.com said...

wow...hope he really reads this!
nanged. nang this tq!

woaini_87 said...

Iyouwe - he reads..and will always read.. hee.. thanks for the visit

Click Click =)