Click Click =)

Thursday, February 11, 2010

MY grammar SUCKS big time...

I'm very lazy to load dinner photo's into my lappie..
LAZY ME...>!!!!!!!!!
Maybe later okay....
So what i wanna say is. DON'T TELL ME SOMETHING WHICH I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT MYSELF...
Say lar something like "can i be your grammar teacher??" instead of telling me that my grammar always sucks..

Neway GUEST.. thank you for REMINDING ME... I'll try to get an ENGLISH teacher to teach me so that my grammar never OFFENDs you again.. But I'm not promising you about that grammar thingy..English teacher damn expensive lar...
AND wait.. why must i see into my grammar???
MY blog rite??
My own writing right??
haha... I'm seriously sarcastic...Because i already said FORGET ABOUT IT...!!!!!!!!! =P
 

I'll see if i can try to do something OKAY???
Thank you guest.. =)

****************************************

I'm so bloody hungry...
I wanna eat TOSAI....
Sudden urge lar...
I think I'm pregnant....
WTH??!!!!

Nah nah.. Just hungry nie....
You can't get pregnant by just KISSING rite???

Morning class was OKAY lar...
was so hungry in the morning too....
Ate two karipap... YEAH..
Don't tell me about this pantang thingy since I'm still in that pantang seafood and fried food thingy...

Today was Mr P.S class...
If you don't see him and just listen to his voice, you might find him Handsome kau kau lar...
Because he got this handsome kinda voice..
Haha...*don't comment on this*
I'm kinda siao... even the guy on the phone (mum's customer) also i will ask my mum if that guy is handsome or not...
Some kinda stupid hobby/ interest....

Balik nie i tido...
Such a good sleep lar....


If you think you are happy, PLEASE do not make my life sad... =)...

~~Adios....~~

12 comments:

kenwooi said...

last time when i was young, i thought kissing can make a girl pregnant.. haha..

anyway, dont bother about Guest la =)

kenwooi.com

Anonymous said...

You should not care about what others think. They are jealous of you.

woaini_87 said...

Kenwooi- haha... now you know kissing can never make a girl pregnant.. so kiss as much as u want..

Anon- erm yeah.. it's either they are jealous or they care too much about my grammar..

thomas said...

Becareful kissing wouldn't make you pregnant by can leads you to it!
Hah!hah!

woaini_87 said...

thomas... if like that make sure you use protection.. hehe

Sanusi Din said...

WTH with proper grammar and all that this is not FORMAL lah.
hentam only follow yr head!!
btw thosai is damn gud if its rava or ghee..south indian food is the best of all indian food..saliva dripping d.

woaini_87 said...

Sanusi - tell me about it(grammar thingy)...
I suka hantam ikut kepala... I LOVE TOSAI... and i wan it thick.. =) now also i feel like eating.. weather is so HOT....

Sanusi Din said...

Grammatically correct is a luxury to some people, but to some, they find it very hard to digest. So my head thinks, we must see our majority readers need. If our readers are standard English users then ok lah. But if they are like u and I, then majority wins lah. Some people are confuse between fluency and grammatically correct. We must use user friendly English as communication media. Keep it short and simple so that easy to comprehend.

To my head, your kind of English is most acceptable by majority of your audience. So the minority Standard English users should live with this condition!.Like it or not.

Thick Tosai it is...use your hand when eating. Sprinkle castor sugar in the coconut sauce, then "ramas" a little and makan... soooo sedapppp!!

Sanusi Din said...

http://ikutkepalaaku.blogspot.com/2010/02/language-and-communication-my-respond.html

My full answer to your post. Thanks.

woaini_87 said...

Sanusi...
i always think that English is important, but it's my blog, and i should just use NORMAL English to communicate with my readers..
Not some big words and VERY good English.. some might just say.. this girl writing essay or what.. haha

and will check out that URL you gave me soon.. Thanks.. =)

Sanusi Din said...

Sharminii,
Yes indeed English is truly important communication media.. I wonder what will happen to me without it. Once, I had a GP begging me for apologize because I politely screwed her in English. If only I didn't practiced my English screwing skill, my point would be left unattended. Actually English has done a lot of positive things to me.

woaini_87 said...

never gonna deny that English is important..
but I'm not sitting for SPM neither MUET to write a long ESSAY here...
just wanna write out my feelings and communicate with my readers.
And the best part is, the ones that are "banging" my English are UNKNOWN people.. therefore I'm not gonna make it a big issue and start getting boiling up...

Click Click =)