Click Click =)

Saturday, February 20, 2010

It's either good or bad..

I'm not saying everything is going against me..
Just that this simply, little things is just so GOING AGAINST ME NOW..
Like, i was talking to this friend of mine, and i found out that,
THIS is not what i really want...

Oh yea..
Just imagine the guy you LOVE is in love with another girl when he is already with you..
he remembers anythign and everything about the other girl
and he just never though about this little tiny details about YOU..
He definetely is a JERK...
A BIG time JERK of the century...

Yeah... tell me about it....
He is a big LOSER...
SUCkzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz big TIME....

So exam in 3 months time...
i got no idea what i've been studying..
My BAD CLASS REP is a big SIAO..
He wrote on the assignment "send in date" as 2nd of MARCH right beside my name...
I hate him now....

I've not started anything...
Maybe next week i'll start drafting it out..
I really hate you now....

I'm so bloody tired now..
gonna sleep....
then going out in the night AGAIN....
yeah...

You can't hide forever...
Because "two finger on my eyes toward you" sign....

5 comments:

G said...

haha,i dont want to know who the guy is but i want to know who the girl he loves is?

Sanusi Din said...

When people in love, they tend to act based on feeling n emotion.....that one, no matter how analytical and technical they are, they surely emotional. Cant help it. ha ha ha!!

woaini_87 said...

G- i can't tell you who the girl is..
because.... CANNOT lar... haha...

Sanusi- yea... that's why people say LOVE IS BLIND..they tend to do thing blindly and in denial always..

1997 said...

Aiyah..nowadays we hear a lot about partners cheating on each other. Even divorce rates are going up. This is not surprising. What surprises me is people tend to think bad things won't happen to them. People think their partner just WON'T do that...but that's not true. it can happen to anyone of us. If the guy still manages to hide all along...that really makes him a jerk! But the girl quite stupid also lar...don't tell me she never noticed??

woaini_87 said...

Haha... yalor.. that day only my friend wrote something about polygamy on her facebook status..
And the best part is this third parties always think it won't happen to them..
They are so WRONG...
The girl noticed it.. and she confronted the guy and the guy said that it was nothing.. he loved her and not the other girl..
Neway, that is their problem...
gotta just wish her good luck.. =)

Click Click =)