Click Click =)

Monday, February 1, 2010

I heard...

My days are so BAD...
I guess i gotta stay at home for dunno how many days...
Dunno wad rubbish i ate...
Which i myself is not very sure about..
Was never allergic to any food, or any medicine...
Suddenly last year, i'm a NO person to IKAN KELI...
Now i got no idea i'm suppose to say NO to what...
So annoying....

Rashes is something i hate..
Being allergic to any shyt also i hate...

Arrrggghhhhhhh....
I hate I hate.....

Wonder if i should skip class tomorrow or not..
But MR. S is gonna ask where on earth am I....
Benci Benci....

Yesterday they had Longan drink.. and when i wanted to drink, dad had to say " don't even know what are you allergic to, and you still wanna simply eat and drink"... OMG...
It's longan drink... whats is so bad about it??

Hai.... I hate being said NO...
Last time asthma this cannot, that cannot..
But being a small kid, of cause curi makan lar...
Now where can....
I can't move around in this situation.. so i must be very careful.....
Gonna go and lie down lar...
BuhByezzzzzzzzzzzz....................

***I heard about the miracle which happened at Batu Caves. I knew you always had gods blessings.. =)

10 comments:

HE and SHE said...

Aiyooo...feel so sorry for u.
It sucks to be in this situation esp when you dont know what triggers the allergic...haiz..

Life makin modern makin complicated..heh..

Have plenty of rest & get well soon, babe! :)

woaini_87 said...

He and She.. - memang pantang lar.... =)

Jan said...

Thanks for visiting. Get well soon!

woaini_87 said...

thanks Jan

Ferocious.Tisha said...

Thanks for dropping by(:
Sucks to be allergic to anything huh?
I know how it feels, I'm allergic to dust.(probably a lot of people are but still-!)

woaini_87 said...

i used to be allergic to dust because i had asthma.. but now food is annoying me.. i love eating... =(
have a nice day ferocious

N A N I said...

Gimme 5 untuk allergic! ;D
allrgic juga...sob sob. T___T
cannot simply eat chicken.

woaini_87 said...

NANI-Omg... then u cant eat KFC lar??
me still dunno yet.. haha

Supia Chao said...

What is the miracle in BAtu caves?

woaini_87 said...

haha.. that Miracle???it was about a friend lar... Do good to be treated good.... =)

Click Click =)