Click Click =)

Thursday, February 4, 2010

horrible days..

My days has been horrible from SUNDAY...
Rashes all over body...
CAN'T TAKE IT....
So itchy...
Damn the rashes..
Damn the hot weather...
Making me feel so hot and eeewwww about my own body...
Just imagine looking at a RED body instead of a normal yellowish nice soft skin body... (exclude the fats.. hehe)
OMG>....

It's raining now...
I'm still feeling a little HOT....
I skipped whole WEEK of classes AGAIN

Went to see a chinese SIN SEI and he said it was because my body was TOO HOT that all this rashes came visiting me...
I wonder what on earth made my body SO HOT....
Siao lor...
I think must be because of Thaipusam...
But i went in the night...
Maybe because there were TOO many people...

Hai.....
Dunno was to say liao... I mean about my rashes which is ANNOYING me...

 

So last Saturday 1 bloddy siao LORRY driver whom i think failed his driving was reversing His lorry knocked into my car... bloody siao IDIOT...
Took money from him lar...  (i did not drive the ar..)
haha.... took it for repair d.. i think the car is back ady....


That white car asshole also failed his driving....
there was no other car in front of that nissan car, but tht white car fellow still DOUBLE parked..
how dumb can he be??
you see that green shirt guy??
THAT'S HIM...

I'm so bored...
I dunno what to do now...
If only my body is not RED and ITCHY..
I would be out having fun and not staying in the house...

But its nice to be sick.. not as in this bloody rashes thingy..
Because I can just sleep on the sofa and my mum will feed me..
haha... I wanna get well soon...
I wanna eat... I wanna go out...
I'm on this no meat thingy.. No seafood...
Hai.............Sad Sad day....
SinSei said this wll take 10 days to cure...
SHIT.....!!!!!!!! i wanna time go FASTER........+(

3 comments:

HenRy LeE ® said...

get well soon ya! :)

G said...

Get well soon if not how are we going to have fun next week.

woaini_87 said...

Henry - yeah.... getting well soon..
G - you come and take care of me lar... wakakka....

Click Click =)