Click Click =)

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Good Morning

Good to the very morning...
Haha...
Slept like a baby last night...
Cried at 3 in the morning just for water( nah, i din cry, i just got up to find for water)...

Slept until 11...
Syoknye.....
Suppose to start assignment 6 days back..
but I'm still struggling to find relevant points in the journals...
Studying is fun, but it changes my routine, and i hate it.

Was talking to one SAKAI..
And this sakai told me "2 months nie, study kau kau.. after that you can throw away your notes"..
Eh sakai, 2 months is enough to kill me....

Nevermind... I'll just do it for my future..
At least when my kids ask me, "mummy, what is you qualification level??"
I can proudly say "DEGREE.."
Haha.... Not SPM, STPM or DIPLOMA....
Yeah... The word Degree sound better right??

Was kinda busy yesterday...
Not because of assignment..
But shopping...
For the very 1st time, i felt shopping was tiring....

Dad's close relative from India is down..
Not that "org tak bertamdun" kind..
Very civilized...
Very nice..
Happy man...
AND he insisted that he MUST buy us at least 1 baju before he goes back...

And being us...
Have been taught from small to NEVER TAKE ADVANTAGE OF PEOPLE
We kept saying we were busy, which was TRUE...
Hoping he can say, "it's okay, i'll just treat you people to a nice dinner"..
But no...
He kept asking my dad when can he take us KIDS to get the cloths...

At last, we decided yesterday...
AND HE INSISTED that we go to PAVILION...
OMG.... if he choose Midvalley also okay lar...
We can go to JUSCO or maybe ISETAN in Gardens...
BUT PAVILION???
Haha....

It was so crowded yesterday..
Oh yeah.. forgot about something...
My whole family (exclude my dad) was wearing RED t-shirt...
wah lau.... we were like the RED gang.....
It was all coincidence...
See... the happy us in red....

I think my house is a red house...
Even my neighbour claim us as the RED gang....

So went there.... 
[we call him CHITAPAH (dad's bro in tamil)]
He was searching for CAMEL ACTIVE...
He loves that brand... and made sure my bro bought it from there..

We girls went to Parkson..
Nothing nice..
Went to Padini Concept Store..
Nothing great...
He doesn't want us to get a t-shirt..
He want's to buy something OTHER than t-shirt..
At last, small said, why you people din go to FOREVER 21..
Wahlau.... The next thing i thought was "can find for my size mer??"
Haha... at last I bought 1 from there ler....
Now I wun hesitate to masuk lar..
I know sure got my size one......
Maybe not all fashion lar...
Some... Which i would like.....

Today what i'm gonna do is...
Start writing only when everyone goes to sleep...
I don't like the weather...
So HOT..
Cannot tahan....
Cannot concentrate...

**********************************
Today is CHAP GOH MEI....
Girls, if you wanna find husband, go and throw oranges in the river...
Write your name, and you phone number with a pen with will not fade in water..
If you are a guy, throw BANANA.. (haha) so that the girls can identify YOU....
Check THIS out...

****
My 6 sense tell's me that you love me...
And i love you too.....

3 comments:

G said...

nice pix. your skin looks smooth btw.haha.So your 6th sense tells you that i love you? :-)

Sharinginfoz said...

apa-apa pun buat yang terbaik

woaini_87 said...

G, you really are a perasan case k... and =).. haha

Sharinginfoz-yeah.. will do my best

Click Click =)