Click Click =)

Monday, February 8, 2010

G is my new LOVE...!!!!

G, my new LOVE.. a.k.a the best human on earth....

OKAY.... i was dared to put that as my title...(not that love part.. but that BEST word.. neway since i was dared, might as well write something BIG).... =P... (that's for you G)

So we went for movie today... thank you so much for accompanying me though i know you hate all this kiddos movie... HEY come on, you are a kiddo too.. just that you wanna act macho nie... wahaha.... AND puhlease... not with me lar... and thank you so much for letting me mess around with your hair.. haha...

I pity your hair lar... but it still looked good what.. that's for not putting your breaks properly...

Oh yeah oh yeah...thanks for the CHOCOLATE.. and LUNCH....
I think you should just save your chocolate money and buy me a more expensive LUNCH...

Next week okay... another MUM MUM session....
And G.. *#! ( i know you know what i mean )....=*)
******************************************

Tomorrow i gotta go back for classes...
Cannot skip class anymore or lecturer gonna think I'M a siao for skipping class...
After class is CNY dinner with college mates....
Having slight problem now....
That day all say confirm go.. now some backing up...
Money is a problem now...
Gonna be more expensive...
Hao.. sad sad case....

Next time if wanna do planning, i think just do among each other...
Dunnit announce...
Because **(*&^@#$%^&*()!@#$%^&*()(*&^(&%*^$*&(*&#@%$^&*&*
Haha....
I'm getting better now...
Waiting for my pearl white skin to come back...
at least before CNY which is another 6 days time...

Oh my.... I'm gonna miss 13th and 14th of my happy FEBRUARY....
It's okay... it's ookay....
Everything will be OKAY.....

No comments:

Click Click =)