Click Click =)

Friday, February 5, 2010

Fuhlamak..!!

At last...
After so many days..
Lets count..
Sunday, Monday, Tues, Wed, Thurs and TODAY is FRIDAY...
I think today is T.G.I.F...(thank god it's Friday)..
Nothing to worry about class until next week..

I had such a good good sleep....
after 5 days...
Just imagine sleeping without waking up every minute and takes time for me to doze of to sleep again...
Wah....
I'm still kinda sleepy because i DID NOT SLEEP WHOLE NIGHT...
I was just waiting for morning and waiting for night just to get cured..
but looks like it's working now....

All i did from this Monday was laze on the couch.. trying to sleep because of sleepless NIGHTS..
looks like I'm gonna sleep so happy tonight...
Less itch because mum went to the phrmacy to get this Itch free pills...
works wonders...

And thanks to the sweet massage from this someone I miss a lot.. NOT YOU...
Came all the way just to see me and even offered a nice leg massage thought the person is not a good massage person..
Made my mum happy buy buying some oranges....
Haha.. Definitely made my mum happy since that special sumone which i miss everyday is not gonna be here..

So this someone.. a friend told me that i sound so BAD using words like asshole..
hehe....
Errrmmm... lets see...
I never use words liek that before..
but guess i hate idiot who annoys me...
BLEK...!!!!

And i think i should probably stop using words that are not so good to be heard..
Like ASSHOLE....
My dad said so not FEMININE....

So gotts take this sticky coconut bath to cool down my body temperature...
kinda HOT still...

Nite nites....

** G, come back fast.. so many movie pending because no one to watch with me....

2 comments:

Jard The Great said...

ah.. asshole cam cilakak kan? ehehehe..

tak baik mencarut beb...

woaini_87 said...

i tak mencarut... just nak bring out my unhappiness about things je.. hehe...
Neway decided to stop now...

Click Click =)