Click Click =)

Friday, February 12, 2010

Copy Pussy

Don't ask me what's with my title please...
Because i myself don't know...
Just felt like this is it.. this is my TITLE.....

Was browsing the net and was on one of the blogger's blog...
Nah.. He is not a real blogger as in blogging about any tom dick and harry thingy..
He just started his blog..
And all he writes is about how much he misses his gf..
He have got no idea why did his gf do that to him....

HaH... now some human might wonder and have a Q for me...
BUT I AM NOT GONNA ANSWER YOU...!!!!!!!

I know how it feels missing someone whom you know is not gonna come back..
But we all know nothing is SURE in life except for DEATH that no one can ever say NO to...

Why do we get angry??
Why do we move away??
Why do we say NO??
Why do we run away??
WHY??
WhY??
why??
wHy??

Guess it's human nature...
We tend to run away when we think we DON'T NEED IT..
but deep down, WE WANT IT....
tell me SWEETIE.... You want it right/??
I know you do....
So do I....

But.. but.. but... i choose to let it be...
Because i believe things will be right when the time is right...

Lets just be upfront about our feelings..
Don't hide it...
Though sometimes it might hurt knowing the girl/guy you love will never come back..
At least you know I SAID IT....

Watched Percy Jackson :The lightning thief..
Great movie...
Was laughing ni...
At first i thought it was gonna be a little boring..
But NAH... great... funny...

Tomorrow is gonna be another tiring day...
Morib in the morning..
Reunion dinner in my uncle's place at night...

And now that it's gonna be 13th of FEBRUARY in 3 hours time...
I'M MISSING YOU....
Oh my.... I love you babeh...
But i hope I'm not giving you any wrong signal here....

I just miss all those four 13th feb which we shared...
It's the fifth, but NO...I'll put a big . here....
I'm not gonna go on and on about this..
I know we need this and i am not saying anything here....

In memory of four 13th february.. <3

3 comments:

nadd said...

b patient~~~
:)

Sharinginfoz said...

apa-apa pun semoga esok semuanya berjalan lancar...

Dapat Voucher CRS

Ni Bukan Nasi Lemak, GT Onizuka

woaini_87 said...

yes yes.. tomorrow will be a better day..
AND today is a GOOD day...!!!!

Click Click =)