Click Click =)

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Come baby COME..

Haha.. my title sound so ...````~~~~~
No idea what to say..
Neway went out with the two small ones...
Went to times square...
And this time i make sure i try on the cloths before buying it...
Have been buying all unwanted , can't fit cloths...
It's either, my ass it too big..
or my shoulder is too LEBAR..
hate it.. hate it...
wish i was smaller size...

So donated all my other cloths to my sisters...
Watched Tooth Fairy earlier with both of them...
Bro was complaining since he was watching it for the second time...
Lucky dad said he's gonna sponsor Rm100 to buy the cloths...
So i can get back RM 100...
Yeah....

Tomorrow is class again.. and off for 1 week..
then I'm suppose to hand in my assignment on the 2nd of March..
BAD RAJ.... you had to do this to me...
I hate you....
Neway it's good, since I need to finish it early and not wait for last minute work which is gonna SUCK like hell....

Tonight is a good night...
Yeah Yeah.... !!!!

** im in a hurry... grammar sucks??? forget about it.. =)

No comments:

Click Click =)