Click Click =)

Thursday, February 18, 2010

CNY Part 2

Bluetooth still missing..
can't find it...
It will only be visible when i buy a new bluetooth.....

CNY 1st day was so normal lor....
It was VALENTINE too....
Never expected any gift because i never ask for one and because of..
i'm not celebrating valentine this year...

I celebrated CNY with my family...
haha.....
went over to my 2nd last aunty's place in the morning for our VEGETARIAN breakfast.. (no picture because of bluetooth missing)
I love her breakfast...
SO DELICIOUS.....

Guess that's the best vegetarian lar....
and i definitely love my aunt's mushroom with FATT CHOI....

Went over to my grandma's place in the afternoon....
Wow... it was so HOT...
I mean the weather....

Had to go home to take my bath before dinner which was at 5.30pm...
Early dinner....
Very early....
My sis asked... "this is dinner ar?? if later i hungry how???"
Haha.....

Played mahjong until 11.30pm...
I WON ler....
RM 10...
Yalar... not big money.. but SOMETHING...
We only played for rm 0.20....
I scared police will catch me ler...
haha.....

great fun lar..and only time for us to GAMBLE....\
Normal days mum sure shout 1....

2nd day was grandma's place too....
ang pau come come..
haha.....

Nothing great on the 2nd day...
boring.... =)

next part coming up... =)

2 comments:

Sanusi Din said...

I sincerely think, during any 'raya' occasion, money isn't everything,
its the only thing...hahaha

woaini_87 said...

haha...yeah yeah... i think every1 look forward to it....

Click Click =)