Click Click =)

Thursday, February 18, 2010

CNY part 1

Fuh.....
This year's CNY was so so so boring...
Ang pau also so so so little...
Belum buka lar...
but red packet also little ler...

I hate it when they keep asking the same Q...
But it's okay...
I know that Q was coming....

Reunion was GOOD...
love the food...
"many kind of food in a pot"....
Dunno wad is the name...

We lighted the "KONG MING TANG"....
I made my sis and aunt write many many wishes for MYSELF....
1st one kinda went up and fell (it was written in English...
So maybe the chinese god dun't understand so they rejected half way...

2nd 1 was written in chinese...
Went up so fast and made a U turn to the CORRECT direction and terus naik..
haha
So look like next time i gotta write in chinese ler..
must practice the few words to write it every year....
wakakaka.....

I guess that night.. ONLY i was FULL...
the rest still felt a little hungry...
SO sorry, i saw no1 eating so I EAT LAR...

Haha....
Okay... i think i'll update till here 1st....
going out now...
Will be back in a while....

I WANT MORE AND MORE ANGPAU....
Nuffnang can give more ar????
haha... =)

Photo's will be up later.. bluetooth missing now... =)

4 comments:

kenwooi said...

CNY was pretty boring for me this year =)

kenwooi.com

woaini_87 said...

same same lor.....

Sanusi Din said...

aiyahh..
so long cutilah amoy..
happy CNY

woaini_87 said...

yelor....
I lazy to update also...
and thank you so much for visiting me everyday.. =)

Click Click =)