Click Click =)

Sunday, February 21, 2010

4

Been really busy...
Visiting here, visiting there...
Going out here, Going out there..

No time to think about any other thing except for my assignment which I'm suppose to draft out by the 2nd of MARCH....
Haven't really wath all the CNY movie in the cinema...
Except for Tiger WooHoo....

Someone said, old flame never dies...
Going out with my deary tomorrow...
WHO???
Not mentioning it here...
The person should know who that person IS...
wahahaha...

Valentine day's movie was good...
Best friends becoming lover's was even good...
Haha...
Yeah, sometimes it is better that you date someone who shares anything and everything with you instead of getting to know someone all over again...
Love subway...CHICKEN TERIYAKI
My current favourite....

Went for MY name is KHAN...
"my name is Khan and I am not a terrorist,"
I would say it was'nt very touching or eye tearing movie..
But i would say, NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE DISABLE'S...
They can be more intelligent that a normal person...

And the president Barak Obama (BO) is NOT HIM...
haha... they should have ask the REAL BO to act in it..
I know lar he always appear on TV, but nothing like ACTING the scene..
No fashion show (song)....

Went for foot massage...
Went for lunch, dinner...

**i hate it that i can't upload any picture.. Bluetooth not working...**

I know i told you not to remove the rings no matter what happens but ..................................

3 comments:

G said...

thanks for watching my name is khan with me :-). Next movie is your choice.

woaini_87 said...

FUH,.... so fast huh you reply to my post...
Can you watch all the Chinese movie with me??? PUHLEASE....

G said...

definitely. no problem. just tell me when.

Click Click =)