Click Click =)

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

15

Someone said"it's hard to confess when you love someone"....
I'm saying "NO, it's not hard, neither it is easy, because all you need is courage"..

What say you?
Do you think it is easy or hard?

I think LOVE IS SIMPLE..
Just like the song "ai hen jian dan" by david tao..

When you love someone, all you gotta do is either
- you be brave and confess it to the other person
- you hide your feelings until the other person confesses (everyone choose this) (and at the end of the day, the other person will be with another person)
- you confess and distance yourself from the person you love (and make them feel guilty)
- you start moving closer until you get the right signal...

I am one weird girl if that is what you wanna call me..
If i like/ love someone i will definitely confess without waiting for the other person...
I remember (that once upon a time) i liked this guy..(you know who??)
Erm... the feeling was strong..
I liked him so much....
I did not wait...
I definitely did not..
Because in one of the conversation WE had...
I told him "I like you.. with the special feeling thingy"...
haha....
He did not give me any response...
He made me thinking "he like me too right?? how come he din say anything??"
The next time I talked to him, i said " if you don't have the same feeling I have, it's okay with me.. we can still be friends..."
Haha... the rest was history

See, it's that simple..
why distance yourself??
why choose to hide your feelings???

If you never say, the other person will ever know....
So be open to yourself...
Be truthful to yourself..
What is there for you to lose??
Nothing....
If you think EGO and PRIDE is more important, than you are so wrong....

Be happy for the person you love...
If you love them...
Treat them right...
Never make them feel guilty, because you are killing yourself - by hating them
Love is putting the one you love before anything else...
Love is making them feel easy whenever they are around you..
Love is a feeling which is unexplainable..
Love is LOVE....

last but not least, DO NOT DENY LOVE BECAUSE IT IS A FEELING THAT YOU CAN'T HAVE IT WITH ANY TOM, DICK AND HAIRY but that ONLY  PERSON

5 comments:

ijad said...

cantik blog...

woaini_87 said...

thanks ijad.. =)

Nikel Khor said...

gud post

from Nikel Khor

TKM said...

I'd agree with you that you need courage to confess to someone that you like them. I think many people find it hard because they fear rejection. No one wants to be rejected because rejection is painful. I have this person i liked for a long, long time and feels that it is meant to be. You think i should confess?

woaini_87 said...

TKM - i always feel that it is good to confess as to, if that person is single and you think there is a possibility for both of you to be an item, then what's wrong?? rejection is just a part of it, but always be ready to be rejected... never put too much hope if you fear of rejection.

Click Click =)