Click Click =)

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Sorry..

Erm...
I don't know why i would like to say SORRY...

WAIT..
Let me get my words properly...

Okay.. I had a dream last night that i was saying sorry in a SPEECH..
No idea to WHO.. but to a crowd of people...
which I dunno WHY...
but it seriosly made me feel better and closer to people..

I mean come on, if I am at fault, what is so big about myself??
Wrong is WRONG..
Right is RIGHT..
There is no such thing as wrong is right.. RIGHT?

So first of all, to my parents..
Espacially my dad whom i always fight with...
I LOVE YOU DAD... ( i think i know you read my blog.. haha)
Making you angry is not what i want. but sometime it's just like that...
I'm SORRY dad..

Mum, i know i've been good in ways of not bringing trouble to you..
Haha...But i know sometime somethings i do, like being stubborn and lazy, hurts you.. haha...
so I'm SORRY mum... I LOVE YOU SO MUCH

To my SISTERS and BROTHERS...
I know sometimes the things i do..
is so UNREASONABLE..
which eventually hurt you...
I'm SORRY...

Cousins, Aunty & Uncle..
Erm, lets see... i don't remember doing any harm or picking fight with anyone..
because I am normally happy with having food in your place, so i dun hurt anyone.. RIGHT??
haha... neway, if i did anything without me myself KNOWING,
I'm SORRY...

Okay... To my friends...
The ones who don't know me will say i am a little hard to talk to...
IT's kinda true... haha... I'm sorry for that...
But i think I've learned to be more friendly compared to F5..
haha...
The ones who know me, knows that I am an idiot who jokes and play too much..
can go crazy at moments.. and be very flexible...
Wing LOVES me.. i know that..
because she know I AM GOOD...
wahaha.. (puji sendiri weh)...
TELL ME I'M WRONG WING???

** shopping with you guys the other day was fun...(wing, valerie & winnie)
and WING you were bad.. most of the things i say nice, you say no nice...**

Okay.. I'm going off topic ( i write what comes our from my little brain)
So to friends that i've said things that hurted you..
To people which thought I was hard to talk to...
to friends who FILL IN THE BLANKS....
I AM SO SO SORRY...
I don't mean to hurt anyone..
Probably the chemistry was not there..

And to bloggers...
If I've said/write or done anything wrong (which i think DUN HAVE)
I'm sorry TOO..

Fuyoh... Saying sorry can be hard for certain peope..
trust me.. it's not easy for me to say SORRY.. but saying it serously makes me feel better...
And i wanna say 1 last thing..
I can say sorry, but IF you wanna accept it or not, i cannot control that..
MOST IMPORTANT is I did my part... 

"To forgive is the highest, most beautiful form of love. In return you will receive untold peace ad happiness"

I hate keeping grudges.. It's like suffering from hatred and sadness..
Forget about the sad ones.. remember the good times WE SHARED...

7 comments:

Jard The Great said...

u're forgiven.. ehehehe

Elaine New said...

"To forgive is the highest, most beautiful form of love. In return you will receive untold peace ad happiness"
nice quote but i think it shd b an "and" at the end. haha.
ok back 2 the ori topic, actually, i find myself to be not aso forgivin bcuz i just find it hard 2 forget. haha.
a post on change, forgiv n forget :
http://imjustfunsized.blogspot.com/2009/11/change.html

woaini_87 said...

Jard The Great..- thank you.. hehe

Elaine New - i know it's hard to forget, but when you forgive, you will try to forget.. yea. it was suppose to be AND but guess i was too hungry that i ate my N.. hehe

Nazz said...

Okay.. now i'm taking my part.. you're forgiven.. for what reason huh..? haha

woaini_87 said...

haha NAZ, that is why i wrote (which i think DUN HAVE)...
i mean, sometimes, mungkin we said the wrong thing.. or co-incidence in the same blogging way..or the same post atau ANYTHING lar.. haha

Penulis Blog said...

just follow your head. people like to see the original u.

woaini_87 said...

i kinda original.. except for i take it from e-mail or blogs.. haha

Click Click =)