Click Click =)

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Regrets? NO

For the years I've stayed on EARTH
I've never regretted anything that I've done..
I've got asthma.. i ate ice-cream.. run to hospital.. get beating.
I did not regret... come on.. being kids, stubborn..

I went to school.. was a naughty kid..writing sucks.
got beating from teacher
i didn't regret... I WAS A KID...
Nature of a kid is to be NAUGHTY.. right??

Then secondary school..
erm.. i think i din do much disaster there..
just that i lost a close friend..
that's it...
i didn't regret because i got a better deal...

then Kolej Bandar...
I wonder why i did LCCI..
but i din regret...

Then SEGi college...
i DON'T regret...
gain more friends.. more knowledge...
more friends outing...

So i haven't regret life TILL NOW..
and i don't think I'm gonna regret anything in this life..
its just that I'm doubting for 1 single thing, if I choose/did the correct thing...

A part of me says that "it's wrong"...
Another part says that "I'm right"
So now i am leaving all to GOD to decide...

Because I CAN'T MAKE MY OWN DECISION...
SO GOD PLEASE HELP ME....
It's about time for YOU to help me with this THING...

*grammar sucks?? I don't care anymore...
I wanna live my life for myself and NO ONE else...

* Every one is a bitch, just that the level of bitchiness may vary..

*don't tell me what is right and what is wrong..
but guide me to the correct path..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

First, u ask ppl to help u with something, which u also nvr mention, then u said u wanna live ur life for urself??

Random rant?? Just believe in urself! Don't waste ur youth!

-Lynx-
www.undergnd.blogspot.com

woaini_87 said...

Hey Lynx.. its a random thing lar.. and I'm asking GOD, sure he will know how 2 help me without me telling mar...

and the word "live life for myself, is dun care about what ppl think ler.. haha.. Your 1st paragraph sounded so serious.. like scolding me only...

Neway not wasting my youth. and thanks for the comment..

Kelvin said...

I have no time for regrets although i have a lot...

woaini_87 said...

Kelvin - .. good that you got no time for it....

Click Click =)