Click Click =)

Monday, January 18, 2010

No ONE

I hate getting up earlier..
and i hate sleepless nights...
Stomac was being a pest last night..
NOW ALSO still paining..
not that special week of the month okay!!

Been like this since 15th...
my neck aches..
wonder why...

MY body needs protein badly...
told mum to buy pills because i dun fancy eating anymore..
Nah.. thats not true...
just that no one to cook protein shyts for me.

College makes me FAT...
wing was telling the other day that i look a little thin..
and my face is a little SHARPer now..
hehe.. good good..

I hardly eat at home.. 1 meal per day is just fine...
Small sis was surprised that 1 had only 1 meal yesterday..
Wahaha..
"war, you can tahan ar... i cannot er.. had to finish chipsmore earlier"
haha...

CNY is around the corner...
Haven't really bought cloths but i bought 1 red and 1 pink t-shirt ady...
guess enough lar...
now gotta source for shorts...
i don't wanna use long jeans this year..
SO HOT ler..
dah lar go there talk ,eat and play mahjong ni...
Bro said, "hand itchy lar.. i wan go swimming(mahjong)"
fuyoh..  my hand belum itchy, his itchy d....

No valentine this year...
God bless me...
wahahahahaha........

2 comments:

G said...

I hope your stomach is better. See u soon. :-)

woaini_87 said...

Hi G.. never know that you will leave a comment here..
hehe... see you soon.. =)

Click Click =)