Click Click =)

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Never turn back.

Do you believe about COINCIDENCE???
I think i do believe....
Erm, i've only got 1 example in my mind NOW..
but i think i wouldn't like to reveal it because it is so coincident that the person does read my blog..
HEHE..
I know some readers will think that i'm being lame and a little sarcastic..
But it's okay because it will really annoy the coincidence of the person..

So let see yesterday was a lame day.. i think i only posted some video about the women and men WORDS which they use when they wanna start and to END the arguement...

Let me recall abit about what happened today morning...
Ate TUNA sandwich and COCKTAIL SAUSAGE from Oldtown in the morning.. roughly around 11.30am and was FULL till earlier 7 pm something..ate this appam thingy.. the hard 1....

Winnie failed to temp me to eat during break time.. hehe...

Mr Soorya definitely missed me.. because he remembered that i wasn't in his class last week.. and said today was the 1st class i attend after the holidays... and i answer him " i came for the 1st class, but you canceled it"..
haha....
He had to use my name on the white board...
lucky he din ask any HARD question or i would be like "HUH"...
haha.. that blur face and just shake my shoulder (the shake of I DUN KNOW) and smile like an innocent child... BLEK....

The next class was FREAKING boring....
Highlight here, highlight there...
did not bring highlighter...
use pen and ruler lar.. the old style....

So we decided our makan place already...
the Chinese New Year dinner...
guess only two Indians will be there... Me and the Class rep...
others tak makan PORK...

Class rep is a SIAO... (jangan marah ar).... BLEK
hehe...

gonna go MAPLE.. so long din maple liao..
Nites.. Have a great DAY...

No comments:

Click Click =)