Click Click =)

Saturday, January 23, 2010

NEVER LIGHT CANDLE in AIR-CON. ROOM

For those who sleep in the air-cond room ...........  
A friend of mine has passed away recently, Please read the mail below and be careful.

Heard of a bad news regarding Charleine, who studied in MSMKL with some of us. She passed away last weekend due to carbon monoxide poisoning.

It happened when she lighted an aromatheraputic candle for the night in a room with air-conditioning on and all windows closed.

Due to lack of oxygen in the room, the burning of the candle cannot fully oxidized & thus forming dangerous carbon monoxide.

Carbon monoxide will prevent oxygen exchange in the lungs, resulting the person dozing off to state of unconsciousness & eventually death in less than 1 hour, depending on the room size. I am sending this e-mail out to all of you so that you will be aware of such danger when lighting aromatheraputic candles in any unventilated rooms.





**e-mail**

5 comments:

cr3ap said...

I heard of this before. It's quite true actually that you would die if you inhale too much carbon monoxide. Well, just have to be extra careful with candles. Without air-cond it's also quite dangerous itself if you are near to it.

Regards from cr3ap
http://cr3ap85.blogspot.com/

ELYANA YAZMIN =) said...

cam pelik je psg lilindlm aircond..hurm. ishk2~

woaini_87 said...

cr3ap - candle is dangerous if not used with care... we always hear about house being burnt because of candle..

Elyana - hehe... mungkin dia terasa RELAX yang tersangat sampai tertido kot..

r e b e c c a said...

Thanks for visiting!clicked on yr nuffy (:

woaini_87 said...

thanks rebecca

Click Click =)