Click Click =)

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

My new hobby

Okie...
Just got back from K MARATHON from gardens...
where you PAY RM 32++ and there were tidbits so all came up to RM 43.70 per person...
Sing from 11 am up to 6pm...
THAT'S CRAZY...

The 1st thing when i came back was get the guitar...
Was suppose to write a post 1st before i start playing..
but I started playing 1st..
hehe..
and I'm trying to master the HAPPY BIRTHDAY SONG 1st...
and i've already practice the whole thing..
all i gotta do now is master it..
hehe...

I'm a fast learner....

Guess 1 day 1 post will be enough for now, except for i am in the mood for blogging instead of my new HOBBY (GUITAR)

I think I'm not gonna post up any picture today..
will postpone all this blogging thing for sometime...
probably when my finger really hurts...

MY LEFT FINGERS are hurting a little now...
it's okie... i wanna master my 1st song..
hehe....

I had to cut my left nail just to make sure i get hold of the strings properly...
*sob sob*
Neway not a fan for keeping nails...

So i think thats all for now...
Buh Byez....

P/S : if any1 of you can help me with some song using tab notations..
please send to me..
thank you....

No comments:

Click Click =)