Click Click =)

Friday, January 22, 2010

Life still goes on

Im sitting in my hall, surfing the net with no proper direction..
Haha.. I skipped 1 week of class..
so next week I'll be a blur kid in class..
It's okay.. humans like wing and winnie will surely update me..

Lets see... my photo's been pending.. some in the camera.. which is MIA now..
some in sis's handphone..

2 dead person is gonna get buried today..
they just pass by my house..
I used to hate the music.. 2years ago..
the drum.. trumpet of these songs..

They remind me of my uncle... and everytime i hear 'yue liang dai biao wo de xin" and "tian mi mi"..
i surely feel 1 kind.. because my aunt made them play the song..ttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt............

Now I'm kinda OKAY with this dead human passing by with the song...
and they surely make me remember my uncle...
IT'S OKAY...

I hate when people sing bhajan.. or that other word for bhajan.. no idea
because it surely remind me of my grandma.. TILL NOW...
My very 1st time singing that bhajan thingy was for her funeral..
especially there is this song called sri sivan palar.. (i think)...
I can't really google it....
I remember going to sivan temple 1 day and outside they were playing THAT song, and immediately tears was forming..
damn emo lar me...
What to do.... love....

Love is something we cannot stop...
Love is something we feel...
Love is something that makes us go crazy..

But love is something that will make us cry the MOST....
So never stop love....
but be prepared to let go...

Nothing on earth will be ours forever...
We came empty handed...
we will go empty handed to GOD..

Why say this is YOURS and that is MINE??
Accept it as it is...

Forgive and forget will make life easier...
You come to earth for vacation..
enjoy and say THANK YOU...

Life goes on no matter what happens...
Leave earth with no regrets...

DO THE RIGHT THING SO THAT THINGS WILL BE RIGHT..!!!!

2 comments:

Lynn F said...

thanks for dropping by :)

woaini_87 said...

thanks Lynn for dropping by too

Click Click =)