Click Click =)

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Lame-O

I know I know.. i was missing in action for 1 DAY...
haha...
LAME-O....
had to format my laptop...
dunno what i clicked day before yesterday.. it failed on me..
so i played PSP lar.. bro was like "jie, chuin sei seng ar?"(Cantonese)"jie, change habit ar??"

Was late for class.. come on lar.. how to get up early???
Slept until 10 and was suppose to leave the house by 11..
But, now i think 1 hour is not enough to get ready..
think i gotta add another 1/2 hour to my 1 hour to get ready...
Erm...
wait.. to guys who think that I'm LATE because of MAKE UP..
you are so WRONG...
I don't put make up...
The most i put also is a lip balm.. that i can put on my way...
Just that the time for me to take bath takes LONG LONG time..
haha...
that's why if we were to go out for dinner or anything, mum will ask me to bath 1st...

So went late for class..
MAIN SALIN all the notes lar..
But they were doing QUESTION which, I'm so stupid that i dunno how to do..
I know OKAY... but where got brain to do, dah lah I lambat, must salin the question and understand it lagi...

Wing kena BODOH from me today...
She told me there is this PORSCHE(is this the spelling ar?? for the car 1..) article which we must read and answer question for TODAY's class (it's 12.48 AM) and she showed me the EXAM question paper and was saying how stupid can they be, for giving us 10 pages of article and WE ARE SUPPOSE TO READ AND DO THAT QUESTION IN 3 HOURS... tulah, kena bodoh from me...
Because MR.V said from the very beginning that the article will be given 2 WEEKS before the exam date for us to go home and read and SPOT our own question.. so that when we masuk exam hall, we terus answer the question.. dunit read article....

BODOH..!!!!

I think KOSONG went into my brain during AUDIT lecture...
we were sitting behind (which i hate most)...
I never like sitting behind because i will tend to lose concentration...(which is what happened today)
and i hardly can see all the small words... (they write so small... )

Roads were jam all the way home...
Went to eat my normal food from oldtown...
and guess wad??
i ate half slice of TUNA SANDWICH and 3 sausage and I am FULL..

GOODNIGHT.. gotta wake up at 6am... class again... AAARRGGGHHHHhhhh..>!!!!

I was scared when I was small.
Now I've grown up.
I know there is nothing more scarier than the other world..

2 comments:

Wen Pink said...

true.. i like ur ending.. i am very afraid of growing up too :( so much responsibilities.. and i don like growing old n ugly!!

woaini_87 said...

don't worry about getting old..
now got BOTOX to keep you young..
hehe.. SKII and loreal and so many other brands...
Please do smile more.. it will keep you younger.. hehe...
growing up is a process.. and enjoy it... =)

Click Click =)