Click Click =)

Sunday, January 3, 2010

I'm all out of love

I so wanna watch OLD DOGS...
I love the trailer....
and I'M so in love with the song I'm ALL OUT OF LOVE





i just love the part where the GORILLA was hugging the guy and the guy had to sing the song...
So cute...
hehe.....
I wish i've got the car tomorrow..
i wanna go for this K marathon with sis...
gonna sing and sing...
hehe.....
wanna enjoy my days before my classes start...

wanna watch all pending movies...
but can't because some CAN'T do this MOVIE marathon thingy..
HATE it...!!!

Went for early dinner with mr. handsome earlier...
Alvin and the chipmunk 1 was playing on START MOVIE, which i dun have that channel at home because i bloody dun have Astro....
I wish i can find a site which i can just stream and watch NOW...

Gonna continue my Chinese drama...
that's what i do these days....
other than facebook, blogging, twitter...

I THINK I SEE YOU...!!!!!

No comments:

Click Click =)