Click Click =)

Friday, January 22, 2010

I hope it's worth it...

This is what you want right??
I seriously hope you stop bugging me after this...
I just need to live...
I just want a life where I can make my own decision...

I'm now gonna give it on your face...
( i really don't wanna be an idiot.. but you need this..)
I hate it when you made me apologize without giving me a reason...
I hate it when i don't know WHY am i doing it...
BY THE WAY, although I do not know the reason, i did apologize it sincerely...
I really made myself a dumb idiot at the very first time.. and that sorry was something NEEDED...

Till now, i still dunno the reason...
IT IS OKAY..
i don't think i wanna know....

It's time for me to move on...
No point thinking about it...

You dig your own grave

WAS IT WORTH IT...???

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

sharmini are you ok?. tried calling you. call me when you get the chance.

G said...

that was me up there. :-)

woaini_87 said...

MR. G.. i am very okay..
just wanted to state somethings ni..
hehe.. can't wait for you to be back... =P

queen grace ♥ said...

Heyyy, don't be upset over losers. :)

woaini_87 said...

hehe.. thank queen... i definitely feel better after saying/writing it out..

Click Click =)