Click Click =)

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Grow UP

Such a good day lar...
Erm, was suppose to get up at 6.. but was snoozing until mum woke me up..
and i told her the day before to get up at six... haha..
i will only bangun awal if my mum wake me up and call me...

So went for class..i was early by 20 minutes..
mestilar call wing to buy breakfast..
Dun wanna eat MCD too much..
not healthy for health..
and I'm trying to lose some weight..
I'M NOT DIETING....
I still eat like normal.. but i learn to eat only when I'm hungry and eat SLOW...
it works... I get full fast....

It was mr.V's birthday yesterday and the JULY intake (combine class) brought in the cake after break time..
haha... they made MR.V look like a clown..Ii even suggested MR.V to add some RED color to his face..
haha....

Took group picture after that..
no idea who's hp..
din not ask... because i know i will look so UGLY...
hehe....

*******************************************************
Can all this racist issues FADE??
God gave happiness and he is taking it away because of all this CRUEL people...
Hate all this CLOSE MINDED assholes...
They got nothing else to do..

And i hope humans on earth do not manipulate ISSUES....
Don't do anything to YOUR OWN race for NEWS....
I know lar, company simply blow news for their share price to naik..
don't lar we HUMAN also start blowing news for PITYness...

GROW UP lar...
Be happy lar....

No comments:

Click Click =)