Click Click =)

Thursday, January 21, 2010

good day..

Been MIA (missing in action) for the past few days..
WHY??
lets see....
I skipped class for whole week d...
Tuesday was busy going out to Bricksfield to buy all the prayers things for grandma's 1st year prayers on Wednesday...
Go here , go there.. buy thins, buy that...
I think it cost more that RM 3 - 4k to do this prayers...
neway definitely cheaper that the Chinese one..

Yesterday had to get up SO early.. 5 o'clock
to get ready to got to temple in the morning..
GRANDMA I MISS YOU...

Then went straight to grandma's house... now my aunties place..
the AGNI OMUM (the segi empat lubang...where indian do their burning prayers) started around 10...
and finished around 12.... Stood so long. my leg hurts...
(pictures later on, i don't have my camera now)

Food was good..
all vegetarian..
only got back around 6 in the evening...
Straight went to bed....

Grandam i hope you are doing great in the other world...
I know you are happy with the prayers yesterday..
AND i know that you are happy that we are all getting along very well...



wonder where FREE(cousin) went...
and i must be laughing at Venu for his monkey look.
 

No comments:

Click Click =)