Click Click =)

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Yesterday....



Yesterday... everything was right.....
Today everything went wrong...
There must be a certain reason for things to go wrong..
And i believe tomorrow will be a better day for every1....

When things were right..
we though it was wrong...

Now that things has gone wrong...
there's no way we can think it is right...

What bullshyt am i talking???
certain bullshyt which only my brain can answer. not even myself...

I wish it was great.. i wish it was good...
i wish... i wish... i wish....

it is only the BEGINNING of the journey...
so why think so much???
everyday is a new journey...

Cheers every 1...
When you are unhappy.. just think that SO WHAT???
I will be happy when the sky turns blue...

Wahahahaha.....

I've got class tomorrow morning till late evening...
My hp is giving me problem...
I wanna change my hp....

Lamey me........
sitting here feeling so bored....
writing a boring post...

Okay... nites... buh bye...
zzzzzzzzzZZZZzzzzzzZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments:

Click Click =)