Click Click =)

Friday, December 11, 2009

Why cant MALAYSIAN???

why cant Malaysian's be like us....

Okie.. my US.. i'm referring to me and WING..... or you can say USA also...
Both of us went to MCD'd yesterday for BREAKFAST....
last i ate mcd's breakfast was on my birthday.....

SO yesterday we both ordered the same set...
McMuffin with EGG, hash brown and hot MILO.... RM 8.20 per set

We waited a little longer for our burger and hash brown because they did not prepare it in advance...

My McMuffin with EGG

Hot Milo with RUBBISH INSIDE.....

What we did was after eating, we immediately collect all the rubbish and stuffed it into the CUP....
Why must we wait for the cleaner to come and clean the table??? not like you are having a big plate of MEE where you need some1 to come and collect you left overs....

Why cant we clean our own rubbish so that others also can get their seat faster instead of waiting for cleaner to come and clean the table???

I know sometime i TOO don't clean my own left overs.....
but was just thinking, since it was just papers where you can stuff it into the cup, why leave the TABLE so dirty???

Have been kinda BUSY watching PPS and doing CW....
haha.....
Winnie was scolding me the other day....

"ASK YOU DO CW, YOU WATCH PPS.....BODOH"....
haha.....

No comments:

Click Click =)