Click Click =)

Thursday, December 3, 2009

When you say nothing at all

Someone told me my blog was getting bored and asked why do i write such boring post...

Not like i want...
it's just that.. being emo.. and CW on the way, makes me BORED with all stuff...
therefore the boring post...

OKAY.. now that the sky has turn blue...
I should feel better....

Was raining SO heavy in the morning....
Had to fold my jeans to walk with an umbrella to the bus stop and lucky i was in time to catch the bus...
Was late for class... reach SEGi at 9.28 am....
class at 8.45 neh....
hehe....
The class was so cold and it was break time... so wing and winnie wraped me up in the baby blanket and called me a PLUM WORM.....

1st class finished around 10.30... went for lunch with this new bunch of friends...
Erm.. they are not new.. just that it's our 1st time eating with another group....
We went to this shop on the other lorong of SEGi... i think the shop's name is "feng shou jiu jai"
Restaurant feng shou...

The Belacan tasted great...

Fried rice...
two people can share lor... but 5 of us ordered the same rice didn't know it was going to be this big a portion...
I find the taste normal... but very good amount of small shrimp
RM 5.00

Wing wanted friend egg... and me don't like to eat ONION.. called the egg without Onion and all of us shared....
RM 8.00

Kung foo Chao YIN YONG... (mee hon and kuew tiau)
The taste was good when it was hot...
when it turned cold...
it sucks....
RM 5.00

Fuk Kin Chao...
This mee was good... though he only asked for the FAT mee...
you can always order mee hon with FAT mee...
hehe...
RM 5.00

Fuk Kin Chao YEE MEE
This mee also was good... it hink they used good BLACK sauce...
RM 5.00 too....

Lunch was great... after eating we all were talking about things...
Good company to be friends...

**********

When you smile at me.. i notice that i smiled back...
Being a SCORPION, people said that we never forgive neither do we forget...
But i notice... I'm a very different SCORPION to be...

I forgave you long time ago....
And i am forgetting everything....
Thank you for bringing back the SHARMINI MANAN which i USED to be....

Because i notice i changed a lot...

YEAH.. happy me...

OKie... gotta do something now...
Buh BYezzzz.....

No comments:

Click Click =)